Full-Service Inspections in Staten Island, NY
Whether you are looking to buy a new home or sell your current one rely on Metro Home & Property Inspections to check over your property. By offering full-service inspections in Staten Island, NY, our team can give property owners peace of mind that their homes are safe.
With over 20 years of experience in the construction industry, our team of inspectors provides complete services to check over every area of your home. We also handle termite inspections to ensure the home you want to buy is free from unwanted pests. Contact us today to learn more about our inspection services or to schedule a visit from our team.
Using Infrared Technology
At our company, we offer infrared thermal imaging inspections. This non-destructive solution measures the heat that is emitted by your walls, ceilings, foundations, electrical wires, steam heating pipes, and air conditioning systems. The images that are taken can be used to identify problems that are invisible to the naked eye.
For example, damaged insulation, water intrusion, and electrical overheating will all generate different heat signatures that can easily be identified by our professionals. By finding and fixing these issues, we can help you improve the energy efficiency of your home while also eliminating hazards, which could lead to mold growth or construction defects.
See Our Gallery of Pictures
Benefits of Thermal Imaging in the Detection of:
- Water Infiltration (Roof Leaks Located with Rain Fall)
- Cold Air Infiltration
- Excessive Moisture in Building Materials
- Stud /Joist /Beam /Rafter Placement and Structure
- Insulation Gaps, Insufficient and Unevenness
- Electrical Drops, Panels, Breakers, Switches, and Wire Connections
- Heating and Cooling Duct Placement, Insulation, Air Leaks
- Pipe Location
- Special Inspections: Pest Infestation
- Energy Audits
- Insurance Claims
- House & Property Inspections
- Thermal Imaging Inspections
- Moisture Intrusion Inspections
- Water Leak Detection
- Mold Inspection Services & Testing
- Bank Draw Inspections
- Termite Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Home Energy Audits
- Pre-Listing House & Property Inspection
- Property & House Maintenance Inspections
- Preventative Maintenance Inspections
- Sewer Line Inspections
- Sewer Drain Unclogging